Video Signal Separator type SSW
The video signal separator is designed for separation between high frequency non-intrinsically safe and intrinsically safe video circuits. The separator type SSW can be connected to intrinsically safe level circuits of ia or ib protection rating.
The video signal separator type SSW is available in three different enclosure options:
- Enclosure type EMG 15 with connection terminals for installation on the TS35 rail
- Injection moulded enclosure made of ABS plastic or metal, encapsulated with cable connections
- Injection moulded enclosure made of ABS plastic or metal, encapsulated with BNC connectors.
- Enclosure type ME 22.5 UT with ME 22.5 OT-MSTBO cover and connection terminals for installation on the TS35 rail.
I (M1) [Ex ia Ma] I
II (1)G [Ex ia Ga] IIA T4
-40°C to +70°C
OBAC 06 ATEX 074U
Ingress protection rating
None – passive device
Maximum continuous current
* = 1 video signal separator, maximum frequency 200MHz
* = 2 video signal separator, maximum frequency 900MHz
* = 3 special version
* = 4 xDSL signal separator
* = 1 video signal separator, EMR housing.
* = 2 video signal separator, sealed version with cable entries
* = 3 video signal separator, flooded version with BNC leads
* = 4 special version
* = 5 xDSL signal separator, ME 22.5 UT housing
SSW-2/3 – means a video signal separator with a frequency of up to 900MHz, flooded version with BNC leads.
Other parameters, including intrinsically safe ones, are included in the instruction manual available on the manufacturer’s website.