INFORMATIONS ABOUT COMPANY
History of EXPROTEC Sp. z o.o.
In addition to its own solutions in this area, the company is the exclusive Polish distributor of Bartec products \www.bartec.de\, a global leader in explosion protection meeting the requirements of the Atex Directive for explosive atmospheres.
Within a few years, the company manages to reach a high position in the mining industry and successfully expand its business into the chemical, oil, gas and pharmaceutical industry markets, broadening its portfolio with the following product groups for use in hazardous areas:
- Flameproof transformer units of ZTO type – intended to supply power to machinery and equipment in hazardous areas,
- Intrinsically-safe contractor breaker of MSL-200 type – intended to supply, control and visualize the operation of electrical equipment or drives in hazardous areas,
- Compact stations – electrical switchgear type MSL 610 and 1203 designed for remote control of electrical drives of machinery and equipment in hazardous areas,
- Frequency converters of VSD type – designed for power supply, control and visualization of operation of electric motors located in hazardous areas,
- Flameproof transformer stations type IT3Su – intended to supply electrical equipment,
- Control and switchgear – through-branch boxes, control panels, conduit insulators,
- Electrical heating systems,
- Electric motors for hazardous areas,
- Automation and control equipment – BbCM controllers, safety switches, encoders, temperature sensors,
- Electronic apparatus – leakage protection, mutifunction relays, relay control modules, overcurrent, overload and temperature protection, transmitters and signal separators,
- Lighting and signaling – flameproof LED lamps and signaling devices,
- Mobile solutions – tablets, cell phones, scanners.